- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second.
- Supports CAN FD up to 5Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- LED lights alert user to device status.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.