The Kvaser USBcan Pro 4xHS USB to quad channel CAN interface is the Pro version of the Kvaser USBcan Light 4xHS (00831-1), a compact, reliable and cost-effective means of connecting four high speed CAN buses to a PC or mobile computer.
- Multi-channel USB CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability.
- 20 000 msg/s per channel, each timestamped with a resolution of 1 μs.
- Kvaser MagiSync™ – automatic time synchronization.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Includes a 4-channel breakout cable.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension
CAN FD BITRATE
Up to 8 Mbit/s
LIN, CABLES, DIN Rail, Interfaces, Hardware, Dataloggers, CAN, Accessories
26-pin HD D-SUB
max 500 mA
ERROR COUNTERS READING
ERROR FRAME GENERATION
MESSAGES PER SECOND RECEIVE
MESSAGES PER SECOND SENDING
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
TIMESTAMP RESOLUTION (µs)