Marine NMEA2000 CAN Scope Kit
Marine NMEA2000 CAN Scope Kit – This kit is the same as the CAN Scope Kit, but with hardware (connectors) for the marine market. This kit allows the analysis of a CAN bus on the 3 main Layers of the CAN model – Physical Layer, Data Link Layer and the Application Layer (CANopen, J1939, NMEA2000 and Proprietary). It has all the features of the Commercial Vehicle Kit with the inclusion of PicoScope for Physical Layer analysis. This Kit consists of:
- X-Analyser 3 Professional Software for CAN/J1939/NMEA2000
- Kvaser Leaf Light single CAN to USB interface for X-Analyser.
- PicoScope 2206B USB oscilloscope and scope probes comes with PicoScope 6 Oscilloscope software
- M12 to D9 cable to interface from the X-Analyser to the NMEA2000 system.
- M12 to dual BNC cable to interface from the PicoScope to the NMEA2000 system.
- Warwick Control carry bag.
- USB stick with relevant software loaded.
The price of the kit reflects a discounted means of purchasing the above items individually.