The kit contains:
- X-Analyser Professional software with support for CAN (inc. CANopen/J1939/NMEA2000), CAN FD and LIN
- Kvaser Hybrid Pro interface – connects PC via USB to 2 channels of CAN, CAN FD or LIN
- 4 Channel Hub for CAN CAN FD and LIN with external power
- Programming examples for network simulation in Kvaser T-Script programming language
- Carrying case
- Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN, CAN FD or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
- The Kvaser Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN offers advanced features such as support for CAN FD, Silent Mode, Single Shot, Error Frame Generation and Kvaser MagiSync automatic clock synchronization. As a Pro-level device, this interface can host user-developed programs, created using resources provided within Kvaser’s free CANlib SDK. These can be designed to accomplish a range of advanced tasks, such as CAN node simulation and CAN flashing, or create a LIN to CAN gateway. Guidance and code examples are provided.