Typical applications of this kit are:
- Testing of automotive Electronic Control Units
- In-vehicle diagnostic testing
- Diagnostic benchmarking and finding out which data identifiers are supported by an ECU or vehicle. The result is exported as a database report.
- Module Analyser – diagnostic software
- Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2
- OBD male to 2 x D9 cable
- Kit Bag
Module Analyser – Diagnostic Software Features
Electronic Control Unit Communication
- OBD scan tool mode. (ISO 14230, ISO 15765)
- Read/Clear Trouble Codes.
- Extended ISO14229 (UDS) mode.
- Fast data acquisition.
- Custom message constructor tool.
- Retrieve VID blocks.
ECU or Vehicle Diagnostic Benchmarking
- Automatically search for supported PIDs and export to ODX file
History and Reports
- Full OBD reports with a single click— exportable to .txt and Excel.
- Retrieve and report all supported PIDs
- Multiple level activity reports providing different levels of detail and information
- Selectable history files for each vehicle.
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes and associated Freeze Frame data.
Supported Diagnostic Functions
- OBD services
- Monitoring powertrain diagnostic data (Mode 1)
- Retrieving freeze frame diagnostic data (Mode 2)
- Reading emissions related diagnostic trouble codes (Modes 3, 4 and 7)
- Retrieving test results for non-continuously monitored systems (Mode 6)
- Reading vehicle information (Mode 9)
- Advanced diagnostic trouble code data (Mode 18 or 19)
- Reading data by identifier (Mode 22)
- Read memory by address (Mode 23)
- Fast data acquisition (Modes 2C and 2A)
- Write data by identifier (Mode 2E)
- Routine control (Mode 31)
- Module Databases (integrated in tool)
- OBD data (Mode 1 to 10)
- SAE data DTCs (< P1000)