Robust, galvanically-reinforced and signal and power isolated, the Kvaser U100 range offers enhanced electrical protection, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that establishes a new reference in CAN interface design. This model builds on the Kvaser U100 (01173-1).
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
- IP67 rated.
- DB-9 connector (other connectors available).
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- 20 000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 μs.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
CAN FD BITRATE
Up to 8 Mbit/s
CABLES, Interfaces, Hardware, CAN
Typical 250 mA
ERROR FRAME GENERATION
2K, TPE surface on top of glass fibre reinforced polyamide
MESSAGES PER SECOND RECEIVE
MESSAGES PER SECOND SENDING
Linux, Win 7, Win 10, Win 8
-40 °C to +85 °C
TIMESTAMP RESOLUTION (µs)