- Standard (PCIe-x1) PCI Express interface.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- Supports CAN FD up to 8Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Low profile card allows ultra-compact systems.
- Includes low and high profile brackets.
- Implements Kvaser’s CAN IP in an FPGA, resulting in high max message rate.
- Two CAN Hi-Speed channels in a single 9-pin D-SUB connector. The 9-pin splitter connects to the CAN bus via two 9-pin D-SUB connectors.
- Yellow LEDs indicate when a CAN message was received or sent.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
- Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
- Designed for standard and industrial computers.
- Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.